The FRTC offers several solutions tailored to your needs in addition to your already acquired skills.
Our training meets the highest standards in force and is mainly dedicated to security, surveillance, rescue and first aid personnel. It provides the knowledge necessary for the execution of technical operations missions with drones, whether or not you hold a license recognized by a European aviation administration.
This training includes:
- a theoretical e-learning element (FR/EN/NL),
- a twelve-hour, hands-on, in-class element (+ a review of the theories)
At FRTC, we believe it’s important to become familiar with the various types of equipment you’ll be operating in the field. This is why, during some of the hands-on classes, you’ll be able to try different models.
We have three types of training, centered around:
- Flight conditions: BVLOS flights, night flights, etc.
- Shooting techniques: thermography, photogrammetry, etc.
- Custom scenarios: Allows for the creation of flight situations adapted to the needs and realities of the field as well as training to handle extreme situations (hostage taking, rescues, management of demonstrations, vehicle chases, etc.) These courses are offered in Belgium as well as in other countries.
In the world of drones, the technical and technological possibilities are vast and in constant evolution. The models on the market are more and more numerous and specific.
The FRTC has a fleet of equipment which allows you to experiment with the most innovative models and their features and to train you in both indoor and outdoor flight spaces.
Training is supervised by qualified and experienced instructors. You’ll benefit from their experience in the field in addition to all the latest technologies in terms of equipment.
All trainings include:
- a theoretical element through e-learning with an in-class review,
- a hands-on element
This method allows you to progress at your own pace while guaranteeing a high level of qualification.